- First Name
- Last Name
- Professor of Chemistry
- The University of Faisalabad, Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Teaching Interests
Extremely interested in teaching of organic chemistry, physical chemistry and analytical chemistry. Presently teaching chemistry in Pharmacy department (Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry), Chemical Engineering (Applied Chemistry- I on the topics of natural products, physical chemistry techniques and inorganic chemistry) and Textile Engineering (Applied Chemistry- I pertaining to Textile auxiliaries, chemical processing, dyes and textile chemical analysis etc). Also Environmental Issues pertaining Textile Engineering, Food Engineering and Chemical Engineering are practically performed in laboratories of various departments.
- Research Interests
I am interested in removing of heavy metals from water and finding out various deficiencies present in various food groups of the balanced diet in Pakistan. In this respect I have published three papers in international journals.
1. Chemical analysis of different cereals to access nutritional components vital for human health in IJCBS 6- (2014)
2. Removal of heavy metals (Zn, Cr, Pb, Cd, Cu and Fe) in aqueous media by Calcium Carbonate as an adsorbant in International Journal of Chemical and Biochemical Sciences (ISSN 2226-9614) IJCBS, 2(2012); 48-53
3. Phytomass, a Rose Waste Biomass ASIAN JOURNAL of CHEMISTRY (ISSN 0970-7077) in 2012
- Zip Code (or country if not USA)
- Member for
- 4 years 3 months